How do I change the on-off times of the Warmup Tempo Programmable Thermostat?
Tempo Programmable Thermostat
In this video we will show you how to change the on-off times of the Tempo thermostat.
- First, make sure your Tempo thermostat is in “Program Mode” (circular arrow on the bottom-right slider).
- Use the dial to set the time you need. Then press the center of the dial to confirm the time you have set.
- When ready, slide the right slider down to number 2, this represents the time at which you want the heating to go OFF in the morning.
- Use the dial to set the time you need.
- Repeat process wherever necessary.
- Once complete, move the slider all the way down to the bottom.