How do I set an override on the 6iE?
6iE Smart WiFi Thermostat
In this how to video we show you how to cancel an override on your Warmup 6iE Smart WiFi Thermostat.
- Using the slider on the side of the unlocked home screen, scroll to the temperature required for the override
- To cancel the override click “Back”
- Scrolling up will increase the temperature, scrolling down will decrease the temperature
- You can also adjust the temperature by clicking the “+” or “-” signs
- To confirm the override temperature, select “Until next period”
- Then scroll to choose between a duration or time for the override
- Select “Accept” to confirm override and return to the home screen