Does the 4iE have a battery backup?
4iE Smart WiFi Thermostat
There is no battery backup in the 4iE, however there is internal memory which downloads all current settings so you won’t need to reprogramme your schedule after a power cut for instance.
- App / Portal
- The 4iE wont let me set above a certain temperature ?
- Why is my 4iE coming on during off times?
- Why is my 4iE Screen blank ?
- The air temperature on my 4iE is not right
- 4iE cannot find my SSID WiFi name
- Does the 4iE have a battery backup?
- Why won’t my background picture upload on my 4iE?
- Why does my 4iE thermostat read a percentage?
- Why is my 4iE connected to Internet But Showing an ‘!’ on the Screen?
- Why Won’t My 4iE Connect to the Internet?
- What does it mean if my 3iE thermostat reads “overload” on this display?
- What does “ER1” on the thermostat display mean?
- My thermostat reads error message “ER2” on the display?
- What if my Warmup thermostat screen is black and won’t turn on?
- Why is my floor not heating but there are no error messages?
- My thermostat says system is on but the floor is not heating up?
- When my screen goes dark, will my floor continue to heat?
- My 3iE/4iE thermostat reads “ER1 Out” on the display?
- Connecting to Other Services