When my screen goes dark, will my floor continue to heat?
4iE Smart WiFi Thermostat
Yes -The thermostat is just saving power, your floor will heat as programmed.
- App / Portal
- The 4iE wont let me set above a certain temperature ?
- Why is my 4iE coming on during off times?
- Why is my 4iE Screen blank ?
- The air temperature on my 4iE is not right
- 4iE cannot find my SSID WiFi name
- Does the 4iE have a battery backup?
- Why won’t my background picture upload on my 4iE?
- Why does my 4iE thermostat read a percentage?
- Why is my 4iE connected to Internet But Showing an ‘!’ on the Screen?
- Why Won’t My 4iE Connect to the Internet?
- What does it mean if my 3iE thermostat reads “overload” on this display?
- What does “ER1” on the thermostat display mean?
- My thermostat reads error message “ER2” on the display?
- What if my Warmup thermostat screen is black and won’t turn on?
- Why is my floor not heating but there are no error messages?
- My thermostat says system is on but the floor is not heating up?
- When my screen goes dark, will my floor continue to heat?
- My 3iE/4iE thermostat reads “ER1 Out” on the display?
- Connecting to Other Services