Our technical support line is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
Contact us via the form, or if you prefer call us using the numbers below and we will get back to you shortly.
WARMUP PLC TO OPEN ITS WAREHOUSE AND DISTRIBUTION FACILITIES FROM MONDAY 30TH MARCH
VALUED CLIENTS, SUPPLIERS AND ALL WARMUP PLC STAKEHOLDERS
Following the Prime Minister’s statement on Monday, on Tuesday 24th March 2020 Warmup announced the closure its London based offices from 3PM on Tuesday 24/3/20, until further notice, with update messages to be issued each Friday at 09:00. This is the first update announcement.
Warmup has continued to follow exactly – or go beyond – all guidance provided by the Government on .GOV.UK. This guidance states among other things “With the exception of some non-essential shops and public venues, we are not asking any other businesses to close – indeed it is important for business to carry on.”
We are additionally guided by our trade association, BEAMA, who are in daily contact with our relevant government department, BEIS (Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy). Their guidance (with their underlining) is as follows:
- If you are not specifically required to close the workplace then it is important to carry on the business
- That doing so does not conflict with the stay-at-home policy and is consistent with Public Health England (PHE) and Chief Medical Officer (CMO advice
- Where staff are on site because they cannot do the work from home, then social distancing should be observed and handwashing facilities provided, where possible
- Where full distancing is not possible or handwashing cannot be as easily accessed as would be recommended, the PHE/CMO advice is that it is still okay to come to work
Warmup had already adopted full working from home policies prior to this date and already had in place excellent safety protocols at its warehouses. Having reviewed the current safety protocols specifically for the warehouse operations and judged them to be at a very high level with the constant use of full personal protective equipment of suits, masks and gloves together with regular disinfection and on site safety officers to ensure the maintenance of those standards Warmup has decided to open from Monday 30th March just the warehouse and distribution capabilities on Tuesday and Thursday with separate teams operating.
Working from home will continue for our staff. Our Sales and customer services departments remain open and are available to help you with any queries.
Full technical services have always and will continue to be in place 24/7/365. All contact details are available below.
We will remain open in our German distribution centre in line with local Government guidance and are continuing to deploy suitable hygiene measures for staff and drivers to that facility.
SUPPORT FOR THE LOCAL COMMUNITY AND GRATITUDE OF THE BOARD TO LOYAL STAFF
Warmup decided at its weekly worldwide IEC management meeting to encourage and support its staff in their efforts to assist in anyway they and we could to make any kind of difference during this period of time. It is our individual and collective responsibility to do this.
Warmup plc board of directors would also like to thank the entire Warmup team for its immense effort, selflessness and professionalism which it has shown, yet again, over the last few weeks. Such conduct is always remembered.
Andrew D. Stimpson
CEO and joint founder
IMPORTANT CONTACT DETAILS
Main number: 0345 345 2288
· Customer sales queries firstname.lastname@example.org
· Procurement email@example.com
· Technical queries firstname.lastname@example.org
· Credit Control email@example.com
· Purchase Ledger firstname.lastname@example.org
· Order queries email@example.com
· Commercial projects firstname.lastname@example.org
At Warmup we aim to provide the best service and best products. If for any reason you feel that we have not met your expectations, please contact us via the following routes:
Telephone: 0345 345 2288
Write to us at:
Customer Services Manager,
Unit 702 & 704 Tudor Estate,
London NW10 7UW.
We will try our best to resolve all issues with you as quickly as possible, if we are unable to resolve your problem straight away, our advisors will agree a resolution process and timeline with you.