How do I override the temperature on the Warmup 3iE Energy-Monitoring Thermostat?
In this video we will show you how to override the temperature on the 3iE thermostat.
- Press the tick below “wake” on your 3iE
- Press one of the arrows below “override”
- Use the up and down arrows to set the override temperature of your choice.
- Make sure you check if you are setting the air or floor temperature, this is written above the main temperature.
- Press “set specific hold time” on the left
- Use the up and down arrows to set the hold time for the override temperature.
- Press “OK”